Thursday 30 July 2015

whimsy flowers 2

hi...
once i get into groove there`s no stopping me :)... i love my whimsy flowers...making them...looking at them...anddd posting about them..
 i had this canvas and i had already made flowers on it...but it was totally blue...and that kinda made me want to do something more to it...and i finally did it....more colour...more wildness and more fun...
i dont know if its complete as yet...might just keep adding more layers to it...but for now ( few days) its done :)
i hope you guys like it :)

my mixing plate....i love the colour mixture on it right now...wish could frame it just like that :)



 
                         my messy table...the canvas nd mixing plate and wires sneaking in :)











12 comments:

  1. Love both of your canvases!! Simply gorgeous Prachee!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your canvas it is beautiful. Delightful flowers and such vibrant colours.
    Happy PPF
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvas. I love your flowers and textures.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous - such a riot of colour which is always a favourite for me! Your mixing plate could very easily be another work of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, love the colours. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such fun! Love the vivid colors and beautiful background! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I wish I was in the groove Prachee,
    Maybe after my visit here to your place it might motivate me with all those colourful flowers.
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with this new canvas!!. These flowers are sooooo gorgeous...I know my walls would be screaming to have one had I any free space! Stunning work!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderfully joyful
    and colorful

    ReplyDelete
  10. As beautiful as last week's flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwwwwww! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete


thank u for your comments...they always motivate me :)